- www.studyinaustralia.gov.au : Welcome to studyinaustralia.gov.au is the official Australian Government website for international students. Use this site to search for courses, institutions and scholarships, read about studying and living in Australia, watch stories from other students, and much more. This website is managed by the Australian Trade Commission (Austrade).
- www.ielts.org(English Language Testing and Advice)
- www.themara.com.au(Migration Agents Authority)
- www.mia.org.au(Migration Institute)
- www.abr.gov.au : Australian Business Register (ABR). You can register your business, register for GST and apply for tax file.
- www.ato.gov.au : Australian Taxation Office (ATO). You can get your tax file number from Australian taxation office.
- www.business.gov.au : Business Entry Point. You get all the information, that how to run a business or how to start a new business.
- www.jobsearch.gov.au : Job Search and Workplace. You can fulfill all of your staff needs to run your business efficiently.
- www.medicareaustralia.gov.au : Medicare.Government health programs for the Australian community.
- www.centerlink.gov.au : Center link.Australian government agency which assists people to become self sufficient.
- www.afp.gov.au : Australian Federal Police. Police checks.